Explanation of the hadeeth of ‘Ubaadah Ibn As-Saamit (Radhi-yallaahu ‘anhu) – 31 Pages [pdf] – Must Read
- Tawheed: Its Meaning and Categories – Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Sālih al-‘Uthaymīn [PDF]
Translated by Abu az-Zubayr Harrison @ authentictranslations.com
- Tawheed First – by Shaik Nasiruddin Albanee [PDF]
Excellent work concerning the importance of giving priority to Tawheed, from the Rulings of the Shaykh
- Essence of Tawhid and Shirk – Ibn Baz (alifta.com) [PDF]
- The Ahaadeeth of Tawheed – by Shaik Nasiruddin Albanee
- The Ahadeeth of Tawheed – 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | [PDF]
From the ‘Silsilah Ahadeeth As-Saheehah’ Of Shaykh Al-Albaani , Translated by Abbas Abu Yahya
- Kitaab At-Tawheed Explained – Shaikh Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab [Book]
Detailed translation, explanation and commentary on the subject of tawheed (oneness of God), according to the thought & methodology of Imam Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab.
- Tawheed A Great Principle – by Shaikh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah
- Clarification of the Doubts – Shaykhul Islaam Muhammad Ibn ’Abdul-Wahhaab
- Removal of Doubts (Kashf ush-Shubuhaat) – Shaykh Muhammad binAbdul Wahhaab
A study of the most excellent work of Shaikh ul-Islaam Muhammad bin Abdul-Wahhaab on the subject of Tawheed and the doubts of the Pagans concerning it. A Clarification Regarding Tawassul, Intercession, Grave – Worshipping and more..
- Explanation of Kashf Ash Shubuhat by Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab. The explanations are in Q&A form, and are by Shaykh Uthaymeen and Shaykh Fawzaan – new !!
- Four Basic Principles of Tawheed – Shaykhul Islaam Muhammad Ibn ’Abdul-Wahhaab
- Readings in the Four Principles of Tawheed of Abdul Wahab – Part 1 to7 by Shaikh Saalih al-Fawzaan
- An Explanation of the Truth of Monotheism by Shaikh Saalih al-Fawzaan
A truly excellent treatise, well written, brief and concise and a comprehensive treatment of the subject of the Tawheed that the Messengers were sent with. A must read.
- The Aqeedah of Tawheed – Four Parts Series – by Shaikh Saalih al-Fawzaan
Part 1 – The Islamic Aqeedah – Part 2 – Tawheed ar-Rububiyyah
Part 3 – Tawheed ul-Uluhiyyah – Part 4- Tawheed ul-Asmaa was-Sifaat
- Tawheed in the Glorious Quran by Shaikh Saalih al-Fawzaan (bakkah.net)
This chapter is from the book “Lessons from the Glorious Quran“. This chapter illustrates the importance and benefits of Tawheed contained in the book of Allah, the Glorious Qur’an. The Importance of Tawheed and the Punishment for the Abandonment of it., Meaning of Tawheed, Categories of Tawheed, Tawheed with the People of Rhetoric, Mistakes in the Division of Tawheed., Tawheed which has been demanded from mankind.
- From the Rights of Tawheed – by Imâm Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah
- The Concise Legacy ( Al Wassiyat-us-Sughrah ) – by Shaikh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah
- The Creation is in Need of Allaah – Saleh As Saleh – 2p
- Who deserves to be Worshipped Alone – Saleh As Saleh – 2p [pdf]
- Allaah Has Cut Off All Of the Ways [to Shirk] That the Mushrikeen Are Attached To – by Imâm Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah [pdf]
- Explanation of the Kalimah of Tawheed – Shaykhul Islaam Muhammad Ibn ’Abdul-Wahhaab [pdf]
- Six Mighty Principles of Shaik ul-Islam Muhammad bin Abdul-Wahhaab Intro – The Introduction – Ubaylan – – 6p [full article] [pdf]
- Fundamentals of Islam -Shaykhul Islaam Muhammad Ibn ’Abdul-Wahhaab – 24 pages [pdf]
- Surahs for Classification of Tawheed – Shaykh Hammaad al-Ansaaree – 2p [pdf]
- Tawheed In Glorious Quran by Shaikh Saalih al-Fawzaan [pdf]
- The Three Fundamental Principles – Shaykhul Islaam Muhammad Ibn ’Abdul-Wahhaab – al-ibannah – 22p [pdf]
-  The Beneficial Statement Concerning the Evidence for Tawheed [al-Qawlul-Mufeed fee Adillatit-Tawheed] – troid.ca
By Shaykh Muhammad Ibn ’Abdul-Wahhaab Ibn ’Alee al-Yamanee al-Wassaabee al-’Abdilee
Translated by Maaz Qureshi
- Ahadeeth – Kitâb At-Tawhîd from Sahîh al-Bukhârî – Translated by M. Muhsin Khan
- Lessons on Tawhid – Approximately 50 Classes – from Dar-ul-Hadith, Dammaj, Yemen new
These were lessons conducted on the book ‘al-Qawl-ul- Mufeed Fee Adillatit-Tawhid’ [Beneficial Speech in Establishing the Evidences of Tawhid] written by one of the major scholars of the Sunnah in Yemen, Shaikh Muhammad ibn Abdul-Wahhab al-Wasabi (may Allah preserve him).