- Jihad in Islam – by Dr. Saleh As-Saleh
- Levels of Jihad – by Abu Awais Abdullah Alee
-  Jihaad: The Misconceptions Cleared – by Abu Awais Abdullah Alee
An excellent admonition repelling the shubuhaat (doubts) that are widespread amongst the average Muslim in relation to ‘Jihaad’. Review: Our noble brother, Aboo Uways explains the varying types of Jihaad; that which is obligatory on every Muslim and that which is obligatory upon the people of a given land. Also, the criterion for Jihaad, it’s conditions and understanding the position of the rulers and the ruled. The lecture contains an inspiring reminder of the widespread ignorance that is commonplace amongst the Muslim ummah, that Muslims from the West to the East are eager to pick up arms and defend the shee’ah but yet there is no concern for ‘tasfiyah wat-tarbiyah’ (purification and education) in the most basic of affairs.
- Meaning of Fighting Fee Sabelillaah : Riyaad us Saaliheen: 008 – by Dr. Saleh As-Saleh
- Explanation of Riyaad us Saaliheen – Truthfulness – by Dr. Saleh As-Saleh
-  Refutation of Osama bin Laden – Part 01 – 02 – 03 – 04 – 05
- Terrorism: Between Modern Western Thought and Correct Islamic Belief – Listen as our brother, Abu Hafsah Kashiff Khan , analyzes what has historically been regarded as ‘terrorism’ in Western literary works and lexicons after the renaissance, drawing upon examples from the French Revolution and other notable events that helped formed modern western society. He then goes on to contrast this historical record with the true position of orthodox Islam on terrorism, finally going on to speak about the current heads of terrorism, the Muslims and the non-Muslims from amongst them.
- The Fitnah of al-Harj (Killing) – by Abul Hasan Malik al-Akhdar
This ’Eed khutbah came shortly after the horrendous events of 9/11. So a fitting sermon was delivered to the Muslims of Toronto about a fitnah that the Prophet foretold and the solution was highlighted. Review: This sermon stresses the importance of returning to the Prophetic methodology in order to avoid such calamities.
- Khawarij – Past and Present – by Abul Hasan Malik al-Akhdar
An outstanding lecture delivered by Abul-Hasan Maalik concerning the similarities of the Khawaarij of old with the Khawaarij of today. The speaker draws upon ancient Islaamic sources, as well as the religious edicts of the modern-day Scholars of the Sunnah.
- Khawarij – by Dr. Saleh As-Saleh
- Al Qaiidah and Al Khawaarij Two Names One Ideology – by Hasan As-Somaalee