Importance of Aqeeda
- [Blog] The Difference between Aqeedah and Tawheed
- [Blog] The difference between the Aqeedah and the Manhaj
-  Aqeedah Comes First! – by Shaykh Saalih Ibn Fawzaan al-Fawzaan
- Response to the one who says: ‘l do not need to learn ‘Aqeedah.’ – by Shaykh Ibn Fawzaan
An stern advice to those who belittle the learning and teaching of the creed of Islaam.
- The Importance of Aqidah – Dr. Abdul Aziz Al-Qari
Source: Aqeedah (Matters of Faith) First…If They But Knew
- The Blemishes of `Aqidah and the means to avoid them – Ibn Baz ( alifta.com) [PDF]
- Preserving the Usool – by Shaykh Muhammad Saleh Al Uthaymeen
A brief look at the importance of aqidah in light of the historical development of the groups innovation
-  The Classical Books of Aqeedah
A listing of the classical works on Aqeedah. Taking from these books is a sign of Ahl us-Sunnah and rejecting or reviling these books is a sign of Ahl ul-Bidah.
- Using Aahaad Hadith in Matters of Aqeedah – Al-Quran was-Sunnah Society of North America
Accepting Aahaad Hadiths in the matters pertaining to Aqeedah is a fundamental precept of Ahl us-Sunnah wal-Jamaa’ah. A reply to some doubts.
The Principles of Aqeeda
- 200 FAQ – in Aqeedah – Sheikh Hafiz Al-Hakamy [PDF]
From Author: This is a summarized book which I hope to be of great benefit to the reader. This book includes the basics of religion and principles of Islamic Monotheism. It shows the Straight Path of the True Religion (Islam). It covers what follows: Iman (Faith), its characteristics and what nullifies or demolishes it. Each statement is supported by clear-cut proofs. I focused on the views of the People of the Sunnah and discarded those of the heretics and deviators from the Straight Path. I mentioned the latter’s only when I intended to refute and knock them down. I organized it in the form of questions and answers to draw the attention of the kind reader.
- The Authentic Creed And the Invalidators of Islam – by Shaik ibn Baaz [PDF]
The most important matter for every Muslim is the correctness of his beliefs. Islam established on the basis of sound creed and it opposes all false superstitions and erroneous systems of belief. Thus, it is essential for every Muslim to make certain that his belief are correct and in accordance with the Quran and authentic Sunnah of the Prophet (S). This small but important book covers all basic information. Contents: Belief in Allah, His Angels, His Books, His Messengers, the Last Day, & in the Divine Destiny, and Invalidators of Islam.
- Ten Invalidators of Islam – Shaikh Muhammad ibn Abdul-Wahhab al-Wasabi
Source: Lessons on Tawhid – Approximately 50 Classes – from Dar-ul-Hadith, Dammaj, Yemen
-  The Aqeedah of Ahlis-Sunnah wal Jamaa’ah – by Shaykh Muhammad Saleh Al Uthaymeen
- The Path to Guidance – by Imâm Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah [PDF] – removed for copyright reasons
- The Creed Of The Imaam Of Hadeeth , Imaam Al-Bukhaaree- removed for copyright reasons
- Selections from Book “The Correct Creed” – by Ash-Shaykh Doctor ‘Abdus Salaam Al-Burjis
-  The Radiance of Faith A Guide to the Straight Path – by Imam Muwaffaq-ud-Deen Ibn Qudamaah Al-Maqdisee [Book] [PDF]
This book Lumu’at-ul-Itiqaad (Radiance of Faith) is one of the greatest classical and scholarly works concerning the Belief and Creed of a Muslim. It outlines fundamental principles and precepts crucial for every Muslim to have knowledge of. Ibn Qudaamah lists ninety-five points on various topics of the Islamic Aqeedah(Creed). These topics include discussions on Allah’s names and Attributes, the condition of mankind on the Days of Judgment, the methodology(minhaj) of the Muslims in regards to obeying the leaders and which understanding to adopt in terms of implementing the Islamic Creed. It is an essential book for every Muslim to have.
- Basic Principles on The Subjects of Tawheed, Fiqh and Aqeedah – By Sheikh Yahyaa Ibn ‘Alee Al-Hajooree [PDF]
This treatise presents basic Islamic principles on fundamental beliefs and practices of the Muslims in an easy-to-follow format. The book is set up in point-by-point and question and answer format, thus making it a very useful and beneficial introductory tool.
Al-Usooluth-Thalaathah ( Three Principles ) – by Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahaab
The Three Fundamental Principles addresses the three questions which the person will be asked in the grave
- The Three Fundamental Principles – Text – by Shayk Muhammad Ibn ‘Abdul-Wahhaab – 22 Pages – [PDF]
-  The Path to Attaining Clarification reagrding Three Fundamental Priciples – by Shaykh Rabee bin Hadee Al-Madkhalee [PDF] 114 Pages
-  Guidance , Notes & Useful benefits from the Explanation of the Three Fundamental Principles (Thalaathaul-Usool) by Imaam Ibnul-Uthaymeen(d.141H) – 14 Pages [PDF]
Prepared by Aboo Hameed al-Falaasee. Translated by Maaz Qureshi
Al-Qawaid Al-Arb’aa (Four Principles) – Shaykul Islaam Muhammed Ibn ‘Abdul-Wahhab
-  Four Basic Principles of Tawheed – Text – by Shayk Muhammad Ibn ‘Abdul-Wahhaab – 4 Pages – [PDF]
-  Explanation of The Four Principles – by Shaykh al-Ghudayyaan – ALBaseerah.org
-  Readings in the Four Principles of Tawheed of Abdul Wahab – Part 1 to7 – by Shaikh Saalih al-Fawzaan[PDF]
- Explaining the Four Rules of Shirk – Shaik Abdul Wahab – Md Bin Abdir RahmnaAl Khumayyis – 24p [PDF]
-  The Four Principles Study Guide [PDF]
This study guide of 54 pages takes you through the text of “The Four Principles”. It consists of 16 units and has been designed such that one unit can be done in one week.
You will need Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan’s explanation of the book, published by Salafi Publications in English. You are expected to stick to the words of the Imaam Ibn ‘Abdil Wahhaab (the author) rahimahullaah and Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan (the explainer) rahimahullaah throughout, using their exact wordings.
- Sharh Aqeedatut-Tahaawiyyah – The Text – by Imam Tahawi ( Imam Ali Ibn Abi al `Izz al Hanafi )
This is an exposition of the beliefs Of Ahl us Sunnah wal Jama’h in accordance with the way of the jurists Of Islam: Abu Hanifa al-Nu’man bin thabit Al-kufi, Abu Yusuf Ya’qub bin Ibrahim AI-Ansari, Abu Abdullah Muhammad bin AI-Hasan Al-Shaibani (May Allah be pleased with them all) and this is what they believe about the fundamentals of the religion and the belief they profess about the Creator of the worlds.
-  Concise Notes on Aqeedah at-Tahawiyyah – by Shaikh Saalih al-Fawzaan [PDF]
Part 1 ,Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5 , Part 6 , Part 7
-  Questions on Al-‘Aqeedah At-Tahaawiyyah – By Abu Abdir Rahmaan Nasser ibn Najam Alvi [PDF]
Using the explanation by Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan – SalafiPublications – 206 Pages
A carefully devised series of questions and answers based on the classical work of ‘Aqeedah by Imaam At-Tahaawee. An excellent study aid for those who wish to learn and test themselves upon the principles of the ‘Aqeedah and manhaj of Ahlus-Sunnah.
-  Aqeedatul-Waasitiyyah – The Text – by Shaikh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah
The classical and most excellent work of Shaikh ul-Islaam summarising the creed of the Salaf, Ahl us-Sunnah wal-Jamaa’ah . Source : Translated by Assas Nimer Busool
-  Aqeedatul Waasitiyyah – Note Form – : Shaikh ul-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah
A summarisation of the introduction to Aqeedatul Waasitiyyah in point form. Deals with the fundamentals of faith (Eemaan) and the manner of believing in Allaah’s Names and Attributes
Source : Explanation of Muhammad Khaleel Haras
-  More Principles of Aqeedah from Shaikh ul-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah
A summarisation of 7 points derived from Majmoo ul-Fataawaa
-  Sharh Aqidatul-Wasitiyyah of al-Fawzan – by Shaikh Saalih al-Fawzaan [PDF]
-  A Summary of Hamawiyyah – by Shaikh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah
One of the works on this subject is his “al-Fatwaa al-Hamawiyyah” which he wrote as an answer to a question presented to him in the Hijrah year of 698 from Hamaah, a place in ash-Shaam. In it, he was asked what the scholars and Imaams of the religion say concerning the Aayaat and the Ahaadeeth of the Sifaat, or the attributes and characteristics of Allaah. So he answered in about 83 pages and due to which, he suffered trials and afflictions. May Allaah reward him on behalf of Islaam and the Muslims with the best of rewards. You can purchase the book here.
Al Wala Al Bara (Affection and Aversion)
Nullifiers of Islam
- What Negates Ones Islam – by Shayk Muhammad Ibn ‘Abdul-Wahhaab
- Explanation of the Abdul Wahab’s Nullifiers of Islam – By Shaikh Abdul-Azeez bin Abdillaah Ar-Raajihee [PDF]
Translated by abu maryam isma’eel alarcon . al-ibaanah.com – 33 Pages
- The Correct Belief and What Opposes it and the Nullifiesr of Islam – by Shaik ibn Baaz [PDF]
- Avoid Ten Ways That Nullify Islaam – Based Upon Shayekh Muhammad At-Tameemi’s Classification
Prepared by Dr. Saleh As-Saleh [PDF]
-  Nullifiesr of Islam – Removal of Doubts – Part 11 – 17 pages – by Shayk Muhammad Ibn ‘Abdul-Wahhaab [PDF]
- Suffieciency in Creed (Lum’at-ul-‘Itiqaad)– by Imam Muwaffaq-ud-Deen Ibn Qudamaah Al-Maqdisee [PDF]
- The Creed of Ahl us Sunnah Wal Jamah Regarding Companions – by Shaik Abdul Muhsin bin Hamad Al-Abbaad [PDF]
-  The Creed of Imaam al-Albani on the Issues of Takfir and Apostasy – by Shaik Nasiruddin Albanee[PDF]
An explanation of the deception of the Qutubiyyah, in their bid to revile and defame the Inheritors of the Prophets, accusing them of deviation and misguidance.
- The Dispraise of Al-Hawaa (Lowly Desire) – by Imâm Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah [PDF]
-  The Ideological Attack – by Shaik ibn Baaz [PDF]
- Three Fundamental Principles and Four Basic Rules – Shaykh Muhammad Sulaymaan At-Tameemi [PDF]
-  The Methodology of Ahlus-Sunnah wal- Jamaa’ah in Criticizing – by Shaykh Rabee bin Hadee Al-Madkhalee [PDF]
- This is our call (The Way of the Salaf) – by Shaik Nasiruddin Albanee [PDF]
This is a translated transcription of a lecture delivered by Imaam Al-albaanee (rahimahullah) that was recorded and distributed under the title “Hadhihi Da’watunaa” (This is Our Call). The present translation was translated directly from the Arabic audio. In this lecture, Imaam Al-Albaanee explains the basis of the Salafee Manhaj, which is following the way, understanding and practical application of the Salaf, who ware namely the first three generations of Muslims: The Sahaabah, Taabi’een and Atbaa’ at-Taabi’een. They are the ones referred to in the Prophet’s saying: “The best of mankind is my generation, then those that come after them, then those that come after them.”
-  Difference Between Mushrik and Kaafir – by Shaikh Saalih al-Fawzaan [PDF]
-  Imitation of the Kufaar – by Nasr Al-Aql [PDF]
- A Great Principle – by Shaikh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah
-  Two ways to know the Creator – by Imâm Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah [PDF]
Fiqh (Islamic jurisprudence) & Shariah (sacred law)
- Principles of Fiqh – Usuul ul Fiqh – Shaykh ‘Abdur Rahmaan ibn Nasir as Sa’dee
- Basic Rulings and Foundations of Fiqh – Sh. Ibn Sa’di’s-Explained – by Dr. Saleh As-Saleh [PDF]
The Beneficial, Eloquent Classifications and Differentiations
| 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Discussion based upon: 1-Sh. Ibn Sa’di’s original explanation 2-Our Sh. Muhammad ibn Saalih Al-‘Uthaimeen’s Commentary, and 3-Full explanation by our Sh. (Dr.) Sami ibn Muhammad As-Sghair
taken from http://www.abdurrahman.org